Combined with Western and Asian culture, I have 11 years' professional experience in Euro-Asia Business Development (Innovative Business Consulting, Marketing, Client & Partnership Development, Project Management).
Strong Business Network in France and in China, especially in education, hospitality & luxury, digital technology industry. Chinese, French and English trilingual speaker. Design thinking and entrepreneurial mindset.
Entrepreneurial business development projects achieved:
1) Organisation of events for China Cultural Heritage and Sustainable Development Fund to build business collaboration by promoting Chinese traditional craftsmanship with french former minister of culture and former general secretary of centre Georges-Pompidou.
2) Founder of a luxury gastronomic club in Paris with 400 members, collaboration with Michelin star chefs. Business investment consulting for French Michelin restaurant opening in Guangzhou, China.
3) Founder of the 1st sino-french short film festival in Paris to create an international platform to promote talents in the film industry and enhance the business collaboration.
Head of international program and partnership development
Groupe IGS , Paris - CDI
De Juin 2017 à Aujourd'hui
• Created and developed international programs (MBA, MSc)
- Increased the number of students per class: +100% in 2 years
• Designed and implemented the marketing and recruitment strategy for students and faculty
- Created a teaching network by area of spécialisation for 6 international programs
- Expanded the international student recruitment area: Asia (6 countries) and Africa (6 countries)
- Business development with agents and partnerships with foreign universities
• Developed business relationships and established new partnerships
- Created partnerships for business study case
(Asus, Chinese Business Club, Hôtel The Westin, Pernod Ricard, RC Concept)
- Organized business forums and company visits (AccorHotels, Bucherer, Chanel, JCDecaux, L’Oréal, Station F)
Master in International Strategic Purchasing Management (DESMA)
IAE de Grenoble - Grade de Master, spécialité management stratégique des achats, DESMA
2010 à 2013
Ranking 1st Master in strategic purchasing management in France, SMBG
Honored Eiffel Excellence Scholarship in Master Economy Management issued by French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
Français - Courant
Anglais - Courant
Chinois - Langue maternelle
- Travelling and Cultural Exchange (18 countries) Nature and hiking (Patagonia) Cinema and photography (created 1st sino-french short film festival in Paris) Gastronomy (created a luxury cooking club in Paris) Innovation and digital transformation